Coronavirus – keeping you safe
Pip is excited to welcome you back to the studio space at Walthamstow Hall. The same friendly classes, with a few extra measures in place for your safety and wellbeing
To make classes safe for everyone we are taking the following steps:
- The studio has its own ventilation and air conditioning system.
- Classes are limited to 10 yogis, to allow for social distancing
- We encourage you to bring your own mat and yoga props
- If you need to borrow a mat or block, sanatising wipes will be available to wipe equipment down after use.
- Booking in advance is essential to ensure Track & Trace is in place.
We also encourage our yogis to do their bit by:
- Scan the QR code at the studio entrance to register your details for Track & Trace.
- Maintaining social distance at all times.
- Wearing a face covering before and after class (optional).
- Use hand sanitiser provided on arrival and when leaving the Studio.
- Washing hands on arrival.